We want you to
• Feel comfortable using our websites
• Feel secure submitting information to us
• Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site
• Know that by using our sites you are consenting to the collection of certain data
• What information is, or may be, collected from you?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from:
• Web server cookie stored on your hard drive
• An IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
• The domain server through which you access our service
• The type of computer you’re using
• The type of web browser you’re using
Access to Personally Identifiable Information:
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend or request deletion by making the change on our member information page or by emailing Customer Support at email@example.com.
We will retain your information as needed to provide you services. If you wish to request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Who collects the information?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our site. We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof.
Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser.
The Site contains links to other Web sites that are not owned or controlled by GMPR Infotech. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites which we do not own, manage or control. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy policies of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information.
How is the information used?
We use your personal information to:
• Help us provide personalized features
• Tailor our sites to your interest
• To get in touch with you when necessary or respond to your inquiry
• To provide the services requested by you
• To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
• To conduct surveys
• To determine whether or not you qualify for a job in which you have applied and to contact you regarding your interest
We use contact information internally to:
• Direct our efforts for product improvement
• Contact you as a survey respondent
• Notify you if you win any contest; and
• Send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
• Recognize your access privileges to our Websites
• Make sure that you don’t see the same ad repeatedly
• Help diagnose problems with our server
• Administer our websites, track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites With whom will your information be shared? We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless: To provide products or services you’ve requested
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, you will be notified via email and/or prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choice you may have regarding your personal information. We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
If you make a payment through our sites for our service you will be redirected to PayU payment gateway. All collection of credit card information is done through PayU and then shared back with us for the purpose of verifying that the payment has been successful. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our vendor’s site, the transmission of that information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information?
You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. GMPR Infotech reserves the right to send you certain service related communication, considered to be a part of your GMPR Infotech account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time.
If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
What security procedures are in place to protect information from loss, misuse or alteration?
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you. Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Contact Us: email@example.com